Saturday, July 19, 2008

Doodle Pet

 
Welcome to Day six of Doodle Week!
Today's theme is:
Doodle Pet

As usual drop your links and get visiting your fellow doodlers
 Doodle Week is only as good as it doodlers, Laura and I hope that you are having fun.
Whether you class yourself as beginner doodler or supreme doodler, its all about fun.

Doodle Week supporter Haley from The Beacon is fast approaching three years blogging and wants to get up to 10'000 visitors. She has really put a lot into Doodle Week and even got her workmates involved, so check her out now!

Also Doodle Week has hit over 5'000 visitors and visitor 5'000 was Sanni.

Its the last doodle day tomorrow with the theme Doodle Body.
( we won't be closing the links till later on in the week)

After that we shall have to decide what to do next, get your thinking caps on.

18 comments:

Laura Brown said...

I got to be second link. I'm really on the ball today!

crpitt said...

My pets are ready to play with :)

crpitt said...

Go Laura, you will like my one today :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

scroll down red, it's there! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Mark said...

So, place your bets for which numbers in the links are going to be taken up by the twat who takes spamming getfatmoney, heroesecho, and thebloggallery? My money's on #15-#17 today.

Mo and The Purries said...

Is that a Spam-Link Eating Caterpillar, Doodle Master Claire?

Callie Ann said...

I love doodle pet day. Weee

Haley H said...

Thanks for the link love. I'm within 200 of my 10,000 mark now, so hopefully, with A LOT of luck, I'll hit that mark tomorrow on my blogoversary.

My pet doodles are up. The work doodle pets will have to wait for tomorrow.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Mines up!

Anonymous said...

Bee meet his "old pet" Lady Bug, because they're now best friend after Bee gave her freedom long-long time ago.

Anonymous said...

Doodle week rocks! So much fun! Thank you!!! ♥

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Is tomorrow the last day .........? only asking for a friend you understand .......

Black Cat said...

Mine's up! I love your caterpillar on a lead, hee hee! I'm struggling for an idea for Body! :) xxx

Francis Scudellari said...

Only one day left :(. This is my favorite doodle so far.

Erika Jean said...

great theme!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hey ... i made da doodle show.
dis izza red letter day!
luv--jeter harris

Odat said...

I'm having so much fun!
Peace

Elle said...

Check out the story of a boy and his ultimate pet!