February should be a fun doodle week. February 22 - 27th.
Romance and flowers. What is February and Valentines Day without flowers. Even in places which are up to their eyeballs in snow the grocery stores are already selling the forced blooms of Spring.
1. Tulips. My favourite of the forced bulbs for Spring.
2. Daisies. The sweet and cute flower for the softly romantic.
3. Roses. For the traditional romantics.
4. Ladybugs. What makes them such a cute and romantic insect anyway?
5. Hearts, draw them in a design. Go wild or romantic.
6. Draw your own Valentine. A Valentine you really can send to someone special.
7. Kissing! Whether you draw two people or two lips, find a way to doodle a kiss.