Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tomorrow is Doodle Week Monday

Tomorrow is the big day... the start of Doodle Week Summer 2008. Have you got a plan or are you like me, going in without a clue?

For added inspiration or to get your creative juices flowing... have a look at the 1000 Word Meme which has a new photo posted today. Every Sunday you take a look at the blog to find the inspiration prompt and then write your words, does not have to be 1000 but you can always aim high. Today's prompt is even doodle related, if you look at it that way.

3 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

That is an awesome idea for a blog! Too bad I don't write much anymore. I will try to remember to post my doodle bug tomorrow. :)

Odat said...

What a great idea.....thanks for the link!
I'm going to try my amateur hand tomorrow, one doodle at a time.....

Peace

RW said...

I am working on mine right now.