Monday, November 24, 2008

Doodle Week November Starts Today!

This Doodle Week we have some mixed themes.

Monday - Draw a poppy for Rememberance Day/ Memorial Day.

Tuesday - Winter. Time for the season of snow (in some parts of the world).

Wednesday - Snowflakes. Draw a whole blizzard if you get inspired.

Thursday - Holiday stress. However you feel it, whatever your holiday.

Friday - Turkey Day. Thanksgiving in the US. Give a turkey a doodle and he'll roast in the oven just like the rest of them. ;)

Saturday - Which of the 5 senses is your favourite and show us why in a doodle.

Sunday - What sense or ability do you wish you had. Doodle it!

Happy doodling.

10 comments:

Nona said...

Ahhhh! My scanner is currently out of action and I can't doodle worth a doodle doo in my paint program. (I tried)

Laura said...

Mine won't be up until tomorrow either. :(

Francis Scudellari said...

Oops ... I missed the first day. I'll get at least a couple up this week though :).

haleyhughes said...

I'm playing this time. My first two doodles are posted. Where's everyone else?

Carol said...

I need some rulez. How does Doodle Week work, exactly? Is every week Doodle Week? Can you participate in only one or two of the days and still be a player? Anything else I need to know if I want to participate?

haleyhughes said...

Hi Carol. Doodle Week is once a month, usually toward the end of the month. You don't have to participate every day. You can just choose one or more days, if you like.

Here's the rules: http://stickfiguregrrl.blogspot.com/2008/06/doodle-week-rules.html

(Laura, maybe you can make that post sticky somehow?)

Laura said...

It's already right on top of the sidebar.

austin said...

I'm a huge doodler. When will December's doodles start?
I'll have to link to you to remember to come back.

Austin

Claire said...

I was Ill this past Doodle Week, so was a rubbish doodler again!

I have set up a twitter profile for doodle week, so if your a twitterer please follow us :)

http://twitter.com/DoodleWeek

As its an excellent way to keep people posted on whats going on.

I will do a new post soon, once I have consulted fellow doodle masters :)

lin741852 said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace